Following the postponement of the event in 2020 due to Covid-19, the G-Awards returned at the London Hilton Hotel Park Lane in Mayfair, with Emplas amongst the winners taking home the Fabricator of the Year award.
The evening was hosted by comedian Ellie Taylor and awards were won in 12 categories, including joint winners for the Covid-19 Business Hero Award and Unsung Hero awards.
The full list of winners on the night were:
- COVID-19 Business Hero Award – jointly won by Liniar and UAP
- Best Commercial Project – won by The Residence Collection for its Sewell Park Academy project
- Best Component Supplier – won by Thermoseal
- Best Customer Care Initiative – won by AluK
- Best Fabricator – won by Emplas
- Best Glass Company – won by Cornwall Group
- Best Installer – won by The Window Company (Contracts)
- Best New Product – won by ODL Europe for its Guardsman Composite Fire Door
- Best Promotional Campaign – won by DoorCo for its FLiP and GRiPCORE camapign
- Best Sustainability Initiative – won by VEKA UK
- Best Training & Development Initiative – won by Arran Isle for his Horizon Development Programme
- Unsung Hero – Jointly won by Colin Russell of VBH (GB) and Sharon Fowler of Window Ware.